McQuaid Engineering Ltd is a manufacturer (OEM) of specialist attachments with over 25 years’ experience selling into the construction and recycling markets. We work to high-quality standards, including ISO 3834 and ISO 9001.
We are continuously striving to show a sustained commitment to our people, processes, innovation, outstanding product quality and exceptional customer service.
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Welder to join our team.
Job Title: Welder
Location: Dungannon, Co.Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Monday to Thursday 7am to 4.15pm and Friday 7am to 1.30pm
Salary: Negotiable/Dependent on experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The duties of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily use of jigs/templates along with basic fabrication knowledge
- Knowledge and experience with basic plating and assembly tacking procedures.
- Significant experience with MIG welding process
- Significant experience with light and heavy-duty grinding functions.
- Knowledge and experience of engineering drawings and weld specifications
- Daily PPMs (Machine check sheets)
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Career development and progression
- Free car parking
- Birthday Treat
- Full-time hours with an early finish on a Friday
- Immediate start available
If you feel your skills and experience match this job opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com.
McQuaid Engineering reserve the right to vary criteria for shortlisting purposes.