Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Responsible to: Directors
Location: Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Full Time
This is a key role and will appeal to dynamic, enterprising engineers who thrive on making change happen.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Development of current products for automation and streamline production
- Researching and developing new designs and products
- Expedition of engineering design activities to meet sales orders deadlines
- Problem-solving when issues/ideas are raised on our products or processes; may be mechanical, hydraulic or electrical in nature.
- Expedition of CPI activities on products
- Carry out engineering project proposals.
To be successful as a Design Engineer you should have;
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in the same or a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of hydraulically driven components and electrics
- Ability to read/produce schematics.
- 3-4 years experience of SolidWorks is essential
- Knowledge of Solidworks PDM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Mc Quaid Engineering Ltd is fully operational adhering to social distancing and hygiene government guidelines.
McQuaid Engineering reserve the right to vary criteria for shortlisting purposes.