Heavy duty Sorting Grabs from McQuaid Engineering are the perfect excavator attachments for industrial demolition, intensive sorting and recycling activities.
Reliable, service friendly and extremely strong, our Selector Grabs are designed for long-term handling and sorting use. Incredibly durable, the McQuaid range of demolition grapples can provide you with the ultimate attachment for picking, demolition, loading and sorting a multitude of materials. Our sorting grabs are suitable for use on a range of carriers from mini diggers to excavators.
Maximise production and keep down time to a minimum with the ultimate Sorting/ Demolition Grab!!!
McQuaid Sorting Grabs are designed to have incredible gripping force. Large hydraulic cylinders are mounted within the body of the grab for maximum protection, and ensure optimum grip of materials. The durable cutting edges of the grab can retain different materials using the edge tips. The grabs can be used in the most arduous and hard working conditions, ensuring ultimate productivity comes as standard, eliminating the need for continual maintenance and costly down time on site.
Sorting Grab Features:
- Load safety valve ensures safety during operation
- Integrated pressure relief valve protects against overcharge
- Cylinders with end position damping
- High strength to weight ratio
- Incredible closing power due to the long hinge arms to the cylinder
Sorting Grab Benefits:
- Robust and resilient for extended life
- Designed for straightforward maintenance
- Fast open/ close cycles for high productivity
- Better pick up due to the jaws opening vertical to the ground
- The construction of the grab gives extra torsion rigidity to the jaws
- Synchronised movement pivoted to a strong frame work allows easy and concise operation
- Perforated jaws give optimal visibility
For more information on our Demolition/ Selector Grabs and to view a full spec sheet please click here or call us today on 028 8774 9869.