The McQuaid range of Mechanical Grapples are high quality, innovative and powerful excavator attachments which enhance the productivity and utility of machines in land clearance, skip sorting and general forestry work.
With its robust design and ease of use the mechanical grapple is the premier grapple of choice in the demolition and forestry industries. McQuaid grapples are designed for use directly in place of the machines own bucket, no additional circuitry or hydraulics are required as it uses the excavator link arm and cylinder to create movement.
- Five tine design allows for better handling
- Interlocked webbed design gives maximum strength
- Replaceable bearings in main hinges
- Built to exact tolerances from premium materials
- Complies with rigorous safety requirements
- Seals protect the pins from grease and dirt, reducing maintenance
- Boxed tines increase strength, maximise production and minimise downtime
- Swift assembly – supplied ready to go
- Engineered for excellent handling performance, ease of use and proficiency
- An essential grab for handling irregularly shaped loads
Designed and manufactured to our exacting standards, made to work steadfastly in the harshest of environments!
For more information on our Mechanical Grapples and to download a brochure please click here or call us today on 028 8774 9869.