The HL813RJ is the perfect grab for railway construction and maintenance to handle rails and sleepers. The grab has a well-protected hydraulic cylinder and linkage system and has hard steel bushes and pins throughout. With strengthened jaws and replaceable wear blades, it is the perfect grab for strength, reliability and easiness of use.
Manufactured from special steel built to ISO 3834-3 and ISO 9001:2015 standards, the jaws are strong and durable. Our railway sleeper grabs are manufactured to have wide pivotal points and hardened, over-dimensioned pins and bearings. Extra-wide bushes decrease the overall tension in the construction, prolonging the life of the grab.
- Load safety valve ensures safety during operation
- Integrated pressure relief valve protects against overcharge
- Hard steel bushes and pins throughout
- High strength, anti-abrasion steel
- Complies with rigorous safety requirements
- Seals protect the pins from grease and dirt, reducing maintenance
- Fast open/ close cycles for high productivity
- Swift assembly – supplied ready to go
- Engineered for excellent handling performance, ease of use & proficiency
- Better pick up due to the jaws opening vertical to the ground
- The construction of the grab gives extra torsion rigidity to the jaws
For more information on our Railway Sleeper Grabs please call us today on 028 8774 9869.
You can download a Spec Sheet here: HL813RJ RAIL GRAB FLYER 2020