During these uncertain times we would like to reassure all McQuaid Engineering customers that we are open for business, while following all the appropriate guidelines.
Since the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) McQuaid Engineering has implemented and expanded a range of measures to protect the health and safety of our staff, customers, suppliers, their families and the wider community. We would like to reassure you that we are taking measures to ensure both employee safety and service continuity.
Management is constantly reviewing our company’s operations and the Government’s advice. As the social distancing guidelines have expanded, we have responded to each additional measure quickly and are regularly communicating with our teams on the importance of physical distancing and stringent hygiene.
- We have stopped all face to face meetings.
- We have stopped all unnecessary travel.
- We have regular communications with all our employees regarding government requirements.
- Staff are being advised to wash their hands continuously and keep their work stations clean.
- Staff maintain a minimum of two meters distance from each other at all times.
A full list of the government guidelines which we are adhering to can be found here.
We are closely monitoring the global impact of the virus, and any further updates will be made available as the situation changes.