McQuaid mobile rock breaker boom systems are typically used on portable crushing plants and are fitted directly to the structure of the mobile crusher. These compact, multi-purpose portable boom systems have been shown to increase productivity by up to 30% by removing bridged rock and breaking oversize in the hopper without the need to stop a plant or reposition equipment. Featuring a low-profile design and low transportation height these heavy duty, low profile rock breakers are stable and easy to install.
Our mobile rock breaker boom systems are versatile, productive and dependable, offering an effective solution for arduous specialised applications in mobile aggregate crushing. We can deliver a complete optimised mobile boom package to suit your specific needs.
Depending on your preferences and application, the hydraulic power for our mobile boom system can be obtained either by the crusher’s hydraulics or a power pack. McQuaid Engineering Ltd. mobile rock breakers are operated by a remote control unit, this allows for operation of the equipment from a safe location. Smooth and responsive controls also allow for quick and easy operation.
Boom System Options:
- Hydraulic power via the crusher’s hydraulics or a power pack
- Single point lubrication
- Cold weather grade/ artic steel plate construction
- Power Pack: Immersion oil heater, oil cooler, starter panel
We can offer our MQ range of hydraulic hammers that are fully compatible to operate our boom systems or we can supply other well own brands such as Rammer, Sandvik, Montabert, FRD, Terex, Atlas Copco etc.
- Commissioning & Operator Training
- Compact design to integrate onto the mobile crusher
- Parks within the transport dimensions
- Built to exact tolerances from premium materials
- Turntable mounted base
- Heat treated conical pins
- Low height/ width design
- Optimal space usage
- Stable and easy to install
- Reduce down time and increase productivity
- Eliminate bridging and maintain an uninterrupted flow of material through the crusher
- Compact and multi-purpose
- Can be easily transported yet is still large enough to handle the raking and breaking
- Hand held remote control allows the operator flexibility to operate the boom from a safe distance
- Maximum productivity with maximum cost efficiency
The McQuaid mobile rock breaker boom system is manufactured to maximise productivity and put an end to down time. Manufactured with high tensile steels and using specialised machining and welding techniques, the quality is unparalleled. Easy to ship, and even easier to install, it is safe, sturdy and built tough to work hard.