Filmed at our factory in Northern Ireland, one of our RB30 mobile boom systems going through the final test stages after being fitted to a Powerscreen PT600.
At McQuaid Engineering we offer a comprehensive range of rock breaker boom systems for mobile crushers.
Our booms are simple and straight forward to attach to any mobile crusher. With a view of simplifying and reducing the time and skill required for installing our mobile booms, our equipment is generally supplied complete and fully assembled with all electrical and hydraulic components factory fitted.
- Our mobile booms are fast and simple to install, requiring limited technical knowledge
- When installed, our mobile booms raise from parked into operating position and back to parking position within minutes
- They provide a safe method for clearing any blockages without the need for an operator to approximate the jaw or feeder area
- By design the mobile rock breaker boom limits the weight and load stress on the crushers chassis
- When installed, the mobile rock breaker boom increases TPH throughput on your crusher by eliminating down time
- Hand held remote control allows the operator flexibility to operate the boom from a safe distance
For full information on our boom systems and to download a brochure, CLICK HERE.