Mc Quaid Engineering heavy duty selector grabs are the perfect excavator attachments for industrial demolition, intensive sorting and recycling activities.
Reliable, service friendly and extremely strong they are designed for long-term handling and sorting use. Incredibly durable, the Mc Quaid range of demolition grapples can provide you with the ultimate attachment for picking, demolition, loading and sorting a multitude of materials on a range of carriers from mini diggers to excavators.
- Load safety valve ensures safety during operation
- Integrated pressure relief valve protects against overcharge
- Cylinders with end position damping
- High strength to weight ratio
- Incredible closing power due to the long hinge arms to the cylinder
- Robust and resilient for extended life
- Designed for straightforward maintenance
- Fast open/ close cycles for high productivity
- Better pick up due to the jaws opening vertical to the ground
- The construction of the grab gives extra torsion rigidity to the jaws
- Synchronised movement pivoted to a strong frame work allows easy and concise operation
- Perforated jaws give optimal visibility
Maximise production and keep down time to a minimum with the ultimate sorting/ demolition grab!!!
For more information on our Sorting/ Selector Grabs and to view a full spec sheet please click here or call us today on 028 8774 9869.