- Optimally combines light weight and a high capacity
- User friendly remote controls allow for smooth and agile operation
- Shock absorbing pedestal mounting
- Heat treated conical pins
- Breaker anti-lunge cushioning within the hydraulic system
- Unlimited visibility from the cabin or operator stand
- Simple assembly, safe, quick and easy operation
The selection of the rock breaker should reflect your site requirements. Selecting a boom which is too light will cause increased maintenance and reduce the overall life of the stationary rock breaker system. The core factors that determine a functional boom system are; the type of crushing plant, the tonnage capacity of the plant and the size and hardness of materials being processed.
- Light duty: soft to medium rock hardness, intermittent breaking with little or no raking.
- Medium duty: medium rock hardness, intermittent to moderate breaking with some in-line raking.
- Heavy-duty: medium to hard rock, moderate to continuous breaking with in-line and side raking.
Our experienced engineering team are on hand to advise and offer technical support to assist in selecting a boom system to best meet the technical requirements at site. They will endeavor to understand production requirements, specifying equipment that will increase material production and personnel safety.
By choosing a McQuaid rock breaker boom system, you can be assured that our high quality and durability will maximize your up time, and provide the best possible return on your investment.
You can view the full range of rock breaker booms and download your own digital copy of our new brochure by clicking here.