Job Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Responsible to: Directors
Location: Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Full Time
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
This is a pivotal role and will appeal to energetic, ambitious engineers who pride themselves on attention to detail and thrive on making change happen and making a difference.
Your responsibilities will include;
- In conjunction with other team members and departments, expedition of engineering activities to meet sales orders deadlines
- Management and review of product technical manuals
- Management and review of engineering drawings
- Responsible for workshop floor problem solving, maybe mechanical, hydraulic or electrical in nature.
- Management and expedition of engineering change requests in both products and process as part of our continuous improvement process.
- To be successful as a Senior Mechanical Engineer within McQuaid Engineering Ltd you should have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a same or similar role,
- Great communication skills, working knowledge of hydraulically driven products and electrics, proven record of attention to detail.
- Experience in Solidworks is essential.
If you feel your skills and experience match this job opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com.
McQuaid Engineering reserve the right to vary criteria for shortlisting purposes.