Due to expansion, McQuaid Engineering Ltd are seeking to recruit a highly organised and self-driven Production Co-Ordinator.
Job Title: Production Co-Ordinator
Location: Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Full Time
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, prioritizing, and scheduling sales orders, stock and WIP in conjunction with the Production Manager.
- Establishing material requirement for customer orders and stock requirements and overseeing the purchasing in of materials in time for production schedules.
- Scheduling the flow and movement of product through the factory workshop in communication with the Production Manager.
- Manage Production Documentation for the shop floor.
- Compiling and maintaining records for production scheduling, material inventory, in-process production and status and location of materials including;
- Production Master Schedule per department
- Raw Material Requirements
- Monthly Reports – Finished Stock & WIP
- Product Cost Analysis
- Liaising with transport/aftersales care to ensure despatches/deliveries are on schedule
Experience & Skills
- Previous exposure within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment within a similar position, i.e. supply chain / planning / sourcing role
- Proven track record of delivering to deadlines
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Results focused with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Well developed computer skills
- Drive and determination and the ability to work to standards and meet targets
- An Engineering, Manufacturing or Supply Chain related qualification of any level would be an advantage
If you feel your skills and experience match this job opportunity, please send us your details by downloading and completing the Equality Monitoring Form on the Careers Page and uploading it and your CV in the upload area.
McQuaid Engineering reserve the right to vary criteria for shortlisting purposes.