JOB DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATION
Job Title: Office Manager
Responsible to: General Manager
Location: Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Full Time Permanent: Monday to Thursday 8am to 5.30pm and Friday 8am to 1.30pm
Are you a highly motivated individual with commercial and financial experience?
Due to the upcoming opening of our new state of the art office facilities, McQuaid Engineering Ltd are seeking to recruit an organised and self-driven Office Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding organisation and work within a vibrant team.
- Manage multiple departments within the office structure eg Finance, Purchasing, Sales, marketing
- Manage and maintain office services by organising and overseeing office operations and procedures
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, and following up on work results
- Keep senior management informed by developing, reviewing and analyzing reports for each department, and presentation of this analysis to senior management
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Maintain office staff job results by training, coaching and counselling employees and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Develop a working knowledge of each department within the office structure and provide cover when required
- Responsibility for the IT function within the company
- Responsibility for ISO procedures
- Any other duties as required
- 2 to 3 years previous experience working as an Office manager
- A Management Qualification is desirable
- Experience of setting up reporting mechanisms
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to adapt to a variety of software packages
- Experience Sage Line 50 Package would be desirable
- Competent and accurate when dealing with figures and strong attention to detail.
- Practical experience of working in a busy and sometimes pressurised environment
- Methodical, organised and flexible approach to working
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload of yourself and others to meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of team and on own initiative
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Career development and progression
- Free car parking
- Permanent job
- Full time hours with early finish on a Friday
- Immediate start available
If you feel your skills and experience match this job opportunity, please send us your details by downloading and completing the Equality Monitoring Form on the Careers Page and uploading it and your CV in the upload area.
McQuaid Engineering is an Equal Opportunities Employer