Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Responsible to: Directors
Location: Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Full Time
We have an excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer.
This is a key role and will appeal to dynamic, enterprising engineers who thrive on making change happen.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Researching and developing new designs and products
- Expedition of engineering design activities to meet sales orders deadlines
- Problem-solving when issues/ideas are raised on our products or processes; may be mechanical, hydraulic or electrical in nature.
- Expedition of CPI activities on products
- Carry out engineering project proposals.
To be successful as a Design Engineer you should have;
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in the same or a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of hydraulically driven components and electrics
- Ability to read/produce schematics.
- 3-4 years experience of SolidWorks is essential
- Knowledge of Solidworks PDM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Mc Quaid Engineering Ltd is fully operational adhering to social distancing and hygiene government guidelines.
If you feel your skills and experience match this job opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com.
McQuaid Engineering reserve the right to vary criteria for shortlisting purposes.