McQuaid Engineering manufacture a range of heavy engineering solutions, we are widely known for the quality and performance of the products we supply.
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Painter. McQuaid Engineering work to high quality standards, including ISO 3834 and ISO 9001.
Job Title: Painter
Location: Dungannon, Co.Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Monday to Thursday 7am to 4.15pm and Friday 7am to 1.30pm
- Following a weekly & daily production schedule
- Prepping and painting of product parts
- General painting of walls, floors, factory areas etc
- Meeting set quality of standards and expectations
- Following company environmental, health & safety standards, policies and processes
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Previous painting experience
- Previous experience working as a paint sprayer in an engineering environment would be an advantage
- Ability to work to strict timeframes
- Be a good team player and have the ability to use your own initiative
If you feel your skills and experience match this job opportunity, please send us your details by downloading and completing the Equality Monitoring Form on the Careers Page and uploading it and your CV in the upload area.
McQuaid Engineering reserve the right to vary criteria for shortlisting purposes.