Job Title: Hydraulics Fitter
Location: Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Full Time
McQuaid Engineering manufacture a range of heavy engineering solutions, we are widely known for the quality and performance of the products we supply. Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Hydraulics Fitter.
McQuaid Engineering work to high quality standards, including ISO 3834 and ISO 9001.
- Build assembly of our products
- Carry out full test of products
- Troubleshoot and aid the design team in hydraulic functions
- Involvement in R & D to advance current designs
- Travel for site installations
- Adherence to Health and Safety Regulations
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience working as a Hydraulics Fitter
- Must have a sound knowledge of hydraulics and electrical schematics
- Ability to read engineering drawings and understanding of the final product
- Ability to work to strict timeframes
- Be a good team player and have the ability to use your own initiative
If you feel your skills and experience match this job opportunity, please send us your details by downloading and completing the Equality Monitoring Form on the Careers Page and uploading it and your CV in the upload area.
McQuaid Engineering reserve the right to vary criteria for shortlisting purposes.