Location: Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Full Time *Temporary – 6 month position.
McQuaid Engineering manufacture a range of heavy engineering solutions, we are widely known for the quality and performance of the products we supply.
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resource Administrator. You will perform a variety of HR administrative support duties and you will have the opportunity to undertake a range of administrative tasks in keeping with the policies and procedures of the Company and to assist the team, as necessary.
- General HR administration
- Support for Recruitment and Selection
- Update and maintain information databases, including TMS, Sage, Pensions, Holidays
- Assist with the time and attendance recording system, absence recording and monitoring procedures
- Provide support for employee relations issues eg disciplinary and grievance
- Assist with revising and updating of current and implementation of new policies and procedures
- Assist with preparations for payroll
- Assist with the preparations of reports for management
- Assist with organisation and delivery of training needs
- Assist with the administration of Health and Safety requirements
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a similar role, with proven administration experience
- A HR Degree is desirable
- Excellent computer skills across MS Office, previous experience of a HR system is desirable
- Ability to work to strict timeframes
- Be a good team player and have the ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Career development and progression
- Free car parking
- Permanent job
- Full time hours with early finish on a Friday
- Immediate start available
If you feel your skills and experience match this job opportunity, please send us your details by downloading and completing the Equality Monitoring Form on the Careers Page and uploading it and your CV in the upload area.
McQuaid Engineering is an Equal Opportunities Employer