McQuaid Engineering Ltd manufacture a range of heavy engineering solutions, we are widely known for the quality and performance of the products we supply. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Forklift Driver/Yards Person who is driven to promote timely movement of product to meet production requirements and housekeeping.
Job Type / Category
Job Title: Forklift Driver/Yards Person
Location: Dungannon, Co.Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Monday to Thursday 7am to 4.15pm and Friday 7am to 1.30pm
- Safely maneuvering product around factory departments to meet production requirements
- Load & Unload parts from transport vehicles, suppliers and customers
- Housekeeping of factory and outside premise
- Meeting set quality of standards and expectations
- Following company environmental, health & safety standards, policies and processes
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous Forklift driving experience in an engineering environment
- Ability to work to promote production movement requirements
- Good communicator
- Be a good team player and have the ability to use your own initiative
- Forklift license training
- Forklift: 3 years (Preferred)
McQuaid Engineering reserve the right to vary criteria for shortlisting purposes.
Benefits to be discussed at time of interview
If you feel your skills and experience match this job opportunity, please send us your details by downloading and completing the Equality Monitoring Form on the Careers Page and uploading it and your CV in the upload area.
McQuaid Engineering reserve the right to vary criteria for shortlisting purposes