Are you an Experienced Mechanical Fitter looking for the next stage of your career starting 2020?
McQuaid Engineering Ltd are a manufacturer (OEM) of specialist attachments with over 25 years’ experience selling into the construction and recycling markets. We work to high quality standards, including ISO 3834 and ISO 9001.
We are continuously striving to show a sustained commitment to our people, processes, innovation, outstanding product quality and exceptional customer service.
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Fitter.
The successful candidate must have recent and relevant experience within the equipment manufacturing industry and be experienced with all aspects of mechanical and hydraulic fitting.
Job Title: Experienced Mechanical Fitter
Location: Dungannon, Co.Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Monday to Thursday 7am to 4.15pm and Friday 7am to 1.30pm
Salary: Negotiable/Dependent on experience
- Factory based build, assembly and testing of a variety of products including power packs, and proportional functioning valve banks.
- Troubleshoot and aid the engineering team in hydraulic principles for CI projects
- Involvement in R&D to advance current designs including load sensing hydraulics
- Occasional Site based installation and Commissioning of equipment when necessary
- Adherence to Health and Safety Regulations
Experience & Skills
- Must have hydraulics experience
- Mechanical Engineering qualification desirable
- Must have a sound knowledge of hydraulics and electrical schematics
- Ability to read engineering drawings and understanding of the final product
- Ability to work to strict time frames
- Be a good team player and have the ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent awareness and knowledge of health & safety
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Career development and progression
- Free car parking
- Birthday Treat
- Full time hours with early finish on a Friday
- Immediate start available
McQuaid Engineering is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- On-site Parking
- Monday to Friday
- Hydraulics: 3 years (Preferred)
If you feel your skills and experience match this job opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com.
McQuaid Engineering reserve the right to vary criteria for shortlisting purposes.