McQuaid Engineering manufacture a range of heavy engineering solutions, we are widely known for the quality and performance of the products we supply.
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a CNC Machinist. McQuaid Engineering work to high quality standards, including ISO 3834 and ISO 9001.
Job Title: CNC Machinist
Location: Dungannon, Co.Tyrone
Hours of Employment: Monday to Thursday 7am to 4.15pm and Friday 7am to 1.30pm
You will be expected to work on a variety of machines including CNC Lathes, CNC Machine Centre, CNC Milling Machine and Manual Lathes and Drills.
- Working with the machine shop supervisor you must;
- Ensure machines are working to production schedules provided and are working to full capacity on a daily basis.
- Ensure component parts are clamped/set up on machine correctly to avoid machining issues.
- Ensure parts are machined to drawings provided and to correct tolerances.
- Ensure real time setup and run times for component parts going through the machines are captured and provided to production co-ordination.
- Ensure that efficiency suggestion and improvements in products moving through the machines and operation in the machine shop are provided.
- Create Programmes when necessary for new component parts.
- Modify existing programmes when required
- Adhere to ECR/ECO process within company.
- Adhere to ISO quality disciplines.
- Adherence to Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any relevant training required
- Previous experience within a similar environment, operating workshop machinery
- Experience of machining and programming, including CNC lathes
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Full working knowledge of CNC Software
- Proven measurement and mathematical skills
- Ability to work to strict timeframes, with exceptional attention to detail
- Be a good team player and have the ability to use your own initiative
- On-site Parking
- Monday to Friday
- CNC Machinist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Production: 2 years (Preferred)
If you feel your skills and experience match this job opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com.
McQuaid Engineering reserve the right to vary criteria for shortlisting purposes.