McQuaid Engineering Ltd are a manufacturer (OEM) of specialist attachments selling into the construction and recycling markets.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with strong business development skills to drive sales on our attachment products range and develop a global market.
Role & Responsibilities
- Present and sell the benefits of company brands and models of attachments to potential new distributors
- Develop sales strategy for obtaining growth in sales on attachment range
- Responsible for market mapping new business by identifying key companies within sectors
- Generate own leads and set appointments
- Maintain good working relationships with established customer base
- Engage with nominated business partners to establish opportunities in areas of under representation.
- Undertake sales forecasting and daily/weekly/monthly reporting activities to communicate progress
- Continual contact with management about potential client identification, stage of onboarding and current client demands.
- Efficient Management of CRM system
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years sales and or business development experience on selling plant equipment
- Ability to demonstrate and evidence a strong track record in sales and/or securing new business
- A forward thinking and creative sales approach
- Confident negotiation skills and the ability to close a deal
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Full Driving license as travel will be required
- Excellent salary and commission package
- Benefits package/pension
- Career development and progression
- Free car parking
- Full time hours with early finish on a Friday
- Immediate start available
If you feel your skills and experience match this job opportunity, please send us your details by downloading and completing the Equality Monitoring Form on the Careers Page and uploading it and your CV in the upload area.
McQuaid Engineering is an Equal Opportunities Employer